Do you ever feel like sometimes there's just so much on your mind that you don't even want to bother to start to speak about it? Yeah, well me too.
But for anyone who cares, here are some random thoughts...
1) It totally sucks watching someone get older to the point of their unhappiness and those around them. About growing old, my uncle Stanley used to say "Yeah but the alternative is a bitch!" I've always quoted him on that, but I'm not so sure I agree anymore, ya know?
2) I miss the blogger life, yet don't know if I have what it takes to be more regular...other than a little metamucil.
3) I went to see "Blind sided" by myself....I really enjoyed it....both the movie and going alone.
4) This is the month that I lost my mom...words about that would never do it justice.
5) I really don't like when someone leaves a comment as anonymous and doesn't at least sign their name.
6) I'm sick of how political views (and religion for that matter) separate people into right or wrong, or smart or dumb.
7) I've started taking tap dancing classes. Can you believe I'm going to be in a recital in April??
8) I never knew how much I enjoyed cooking.
9) I am in a local gallery with my photos. As excited as I was at the opening (with wine, cheese, etc), I'm equally as uncertain as to whether or not I truly have any talent there.
10) I wish there was a sure-fire way to know if someone loves or cares about you...or if it's about something else altogether.
So with that, I've begun to blog again. And of course, here are a few photos...on the other hand, maybe not.
Love to all...