For the Round Robin challenge, we were to post anything, as we suggest that idea for future challenges. Then we're supposed to come up with ideas for two more challenges. This idea/photoshoot is, "Wildlife"...anything that you feel would fit that (could be a child!). So here is my entry:
What a magical weekend it has been...
Since we've moved to the country, we've gotten to see some pretty incredible wildlife. I try and have a camera ready, but that's not always possible. Fortunately, I was quick enough to get the following shots. Although they could be better, considering they were taken through a window on a snowy day, I'm grateful!
(The first 2 are of a Fox in the front of our house...the last 2 are of a Bald Eagle in the back of our house)
My ideas for future challenges are:
1. "Strangers "
Shoot people or a person, that you don't know (by shooting I mean with your camera)! If they are able to be identified, try and get their permission first.
2. "What you want, but can't have" (self explanatory)
3. (I'll throw in one more) How about a "Guess what this is?" This often works best when it's a macro shot, but it's not always necessary for a fun guessing game.
1) hearing the ads for "having to go digital". Damn. I can't wait till Feb. 17th for it to stop.
2) medical procedures and doctors who don't know crap and yet don't want their patients doing their own internet research.
4) not being able to get used to Blogger. (I used to be sick of people complaining about the switch from AOL, and now I'm doing it). I thought I was smart enough to figure it out. I suck at loading photos and am sick of not getting alerts in a way that works well for me.
5) all the talk about "the economy". (I'm also sick of the "Going Green" talk, but at least that's positive)
6) gross, shocking commercials about lung cancer. It doesn't make me want to avoid cigarettes, it makes me want to change the channel....and maybe take up drinking more heavily.