1) hearing the ads for "having to go digital". Damn. I can't wait till Feb. 17th for it to stop.
2) medical procedures and doctors who don't know crap and yet don't want their patients doing their own internet research.
4) not being able to get used to Blogger. (I used to be sick of people complaining about the switch from AOL, and now I'm doing it). I thought I was smart enough to figure it out. I suck at loading photos and am sick of not getting alerts in a way that works well for me.
5) all the talk about "the economy". (I'm also sick of the "Going Green" talk, but at least that's positive)
6) gross, shocking commercials about lung cancer. It doesn't make me want to avoid cigarettes, it makes me want to change the channel....and maybe take up drinking more heavily.